Most emotionally impactful show to watch ever?

Maybe I'm cheesy but Cadets 2002 "An American Revival" gives me goosebumps. They do an incredible job connecting with the crowed in this show.

Phantom 1996 is a ride so is 2003.

Most emotional thing ever has to be Santa Clara Vanguard 2000, specifically the ballad - Adagio for Strings. It's seriously heart wrenching.

http://www.myspace.com/video/2-pro-4-u/santa-clara-vanguard-2000/1009687 unfortunately this is the only link I could find unless you have the Fan Network but go to around 5:40 and watch!!!

I love SCV's Ballad in 2000! just a shame that Krystal ruined the ending!

• Like 1

I love SCV's Ballad in 2000! just a shame that Krystal ruined the ending!

Wait did you really join in 2003 but not make your first post until now? :blink:

As for me:

BAC 2000

Southwind 2000

Bloo 2012 (ballads)

1984 Garfield

1987 SCV

1989 Star of Indiana

1990 BD

1995 BD

to name a few

Almost every show from the top 12 in 2003.

-BD showed us how to be cool and how to incorporate the warm up in the show.

-Cavies tried to put the hardest show possible out there (and others have been doing it every since)

-Phantom.....nuff said

-Madison got their identity back

-Crown turned it around (probably wouldn't be where they are at now if it wasn't for this show seeing that they got 16th the year before)

-Spirit waved that Zingali flag.

Spirit 1980. Took. my. breath. away.

Phantom's winning Spartacus show. Incredible.

SCV 1988. 89 might be defined as the best show in history by many, but 88 was by far more emotional.

• Like 1

+ eleventy million on Suncoast 84, and add in Suncoast 88

Phantom in 1996, 2003 and 2008

SCV in 1985, 1988 and 2000

So many more, but my phone is ticking me off.

Spirit 1980. Took. my. breath. away.

:thumbup:

Off the charts. I have no clue how the members made it through that show...

I'm not sure if this is my top or not, but one that immediately came to mind was the end of BD 2000.

I may or may not want to jump and yell and punch somebody at the end of that show when I listen to it.

• Like 2

Wait did you really join in 2003 but not make your first post until now? :blink:

Haha, I only just noticed that myself. Answer is yes! I've been lurking here for years, but I've now decided to actually start participating in threads and conversations!

• Like 1

Madison 2011 really hit me in the gut. I'm surprised I didn't see it mentioned in my scan of responses. (If I missed a mention, I apologize)

I work in Manhattan and was on Manhattan on 9/11 and Madison's show just would make me tear up the way I always do when I recall that day.

Since "Joy" is also an emotion, I would say that any of the Bridgemen shows in the late 70's evoked that emotion in me, when I wasn't just feeling competitive with them. You would watch their shows and just feel happy.