Prepare for Battle?

I think Crown might end up overtaking BD. I think their show is better written, and they should be winning Visual GE and Music GE.

3-4-5 could be some interesting battles, as Phantom and Cadets have been battling, and SCV has really come around. It would be cool to see SCV end up end up in 3rd. It could happen, but I am guessing Phantom and Cadets will be battling for 3rd.

I think the 7-9 battle is going to be interesting. But I think in the end, the same corps will be top 8 again. I think Cavies will distance themselves, but not quite enough to overtake Bluecoats. Boston will be 8th and Madison 9th.

I would love to see Crossmen end up making finals, but I not sure they will beat BK out for that last spot.

I think Jersey Surf could end up moving up a spot over Troopers by finals week. While maybe not at the top in individual captions, they should be doing extremely well in Music GE and Visual GE.

Definitely going to be an interesting last 8 days.

I want to see Crossmen make Finals, but not at the expense of Blue Stars...so I guess that leaves me in a quandry, because I don't think either is going to overtake Blue Knights.

Regiment solidifies in the third spot and challenges Crown and Blue Devils for the title a la 2008.

Madison continues their rise to prominence. They will take the title within 5 years. You heard it here first! Or maybe you heard it elsewhere and I have just been out of the loop...

1-2 is a battle that's been going on since Minneapolis. Can't wait to see how it ends up.

3-4-5 has seen Cadets and Phantom flip flop on top, with Vanguard getting closer lately.

Bluecoats seem like a lock for 6.

7-8-9 is a real battle like others have said.

Thinking the same thing will happen as last year. Spirit has an off tour going out of Virginia into Pennsylvania, rehearses a few days in Indy and spanks everyone getting close at Quarters, making it interesting with whoever sits in 9th.

11-12-13, would love to see Crossmen make the jump up, but BK and Blue Stars are starting to look more comfortable with their very difficult programs.

I haven't even paid attention to scores below 13...I just enjoy the shows!

I would love for Surf to pass one corps (doesn't matter who) but I doubt that will happen. Until recently, they have been on a scoring island, with gaps of around 2-3 points on either side. What I DO know is that they are going to be a crowd favorite, and that the kids have had a blast this summer!

I would love for Surf to pass one corps (doesn't matter who) but I doubt that will happen. Until recently, they have been on a scoring island, with gaps of around 2-3 points on either side. What I DO know is that they are going to be a crowd favorite, and that the kids have had a blast this summer!

getting some attention is a good thing