SCV Drum Prelim Scoring

After SCV going to 2nd tonight from 18.60 to 19.50 in one night. Either SCV had a bad prelim or JJ was...well you make the call. All I know is that tonight's score is in line with SCV's percussion placement all season. Interesting.

• Like 2

I don't want to be the one to say this, but I think people are entitled to answers as to why J.J. CONSISTENTLY judges Paul Rennick INCONSISTENTLY from other judges (or is just too harsh on him in general). These answers will never come out publicly, of course, but I for one certainly hope that SOMEBODY takes him aside and simply asks him what's going through his head every time he judges Paul.

I'm willing to say "JJ's right." However, the subjectivity of it all is frustrating to me as a fan and I wish they (the percussion judges) would get on the same page.

I don't want to be the one to say this, but I think people are entitled to answers as to why J.J. CONSISTENTLY judges Paul Rennick INCONSISTENTLY from other judges (or is just too harsh on him in general). These answers will never come out publicly, of course, but I for one certainly hope that SOMEBODY takes him aside and simply asks him what's going through his head every time he judges Paul.