SCV Drum Prelim Scoring

SCV 5th in drums, REALLY? 18.60, I know JJ scored them low before, but holy crap. Did SCV drumline have a bad night? BD jumped 1 whole point since their last show in percussion. Is that right?

JJ has been scoring weird all season. I think we'll see different results the next two nights.

I would've had..

BD

Cadets

Santa Clara

Cavies

Bluecoats

Crown

Phantom

• Like 2

Honestly, I've loved the scoring in drums this season more than a lot of seasons, because it seems like there's been a lot more variation over time. I agree that 5th is a bit too low for Vanguard, but still, there are several lines this season more than capable of getting the Sanford, and the unpredictability of this season makes me really legitimately excited to see scores for Semi's and Finals... unlike some other years where the winner is obvious come mid-July.

Edited by snaredude08
  • Like 1

I do know that he is one who always remembers what you last played like and if you are not better than that he dings you. idk I really want to see SCV win the Fred!

• Like 1

BD's book is really exposed so it's really hit or miss. This time they hit it. I doubt this will be set in stone though. I can see this caption having 3 different winners each night.

• Like 1