What Will Happen if Crown Wins?

Even though it is a slim chance, what will happen to the drum corps community if Crown wins?

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 1

The 2012 season will see a new champion, some people will complain about it, and then we'll all move on to the 2013 season, where everyone starts fresh?

• Like 3

Even though it is slim, what will happen to the drum corps community if Crown wins?

The same thing that happened in 2008 when Phantom Regiment won. Most fans unconnected to BD would be happy. And then BD would shrug it off and prepare to go out and get their redemption for the heart breaking loss in 2008 by winning it all once again in 2009 ( and going undefeated ).

If BD wins this year, so what ? It doesn't diminish one iota where we place our own favorite Corps on the enjoyment meter... whether its BD up in 1st, or some other Corps.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 4

The stadium would erupt in one huge applause! I would go totally crazy! Crowns show tonight was just awesome tonight. Even if Crown does not win. Its nice to know that the majority of the crowd wanted Crown to win. We, as in some of us, don't always understand what the judges score on, but I can tell you from sitting in the audience tonight what the crowd surely likes. And to CROWN - THANK YOU for giving us this year one remarkable show. :thumbup::worthy:

• Like 7

The stadium would erupt in one huge applause! I would go totally crazy! Crowns show tonight was just awesome tonight. Even if Crown does not win. Its nice to know that the majority of the crowd wanted Crown to win. We, as in some of us, don't always understand what the judges score on, but I can tell you from sitting in the audience tonight what the crowd surely likes. And to CROWN - THANK YOU for giving us this year one remarkable show. :thumbup::worthy:

Cheers Crown! Winner in our* hearts! :D

*to be used as the proverbial "our" and does not directly reference any group or majority of people.

Edited by charlie1223

Arabs and Israelis will celebrate in the streets together. Cats and Dogs will live together in harmony! I will give birth to a Golden Brick with Mike Boo's face engraved on it. It will be CHAOS! CHAOS!

• Like 7