Proposed list of banned words on DCP

This is an epic open letter/thread, bringing it to EVERYONE!!...whether there 16-year-old, moist from a rain out (or wet behind the ears), cheesy marching bandos who drink the conspiracy Kool-Aid…or young adults, corrupt straw man moderators like Burstall or honk DCI Monkey, George Hopkins, or fugly old school, INT hater dinos who would rather eat waffles than sing along to “Jingle Bells.” It’s time we raise the roof and do it up, taking it to the next level so we don’t disenfranchise the fans, which…yowza, you know is truth. Whether your one, like most people in attendance at LOS, who will poo poo the entertainment of innovative, intellectual drum and bugle corp…or say “meh” during thunderous goo, elevator drills or when SVC threw down they’re rotating company fronts; remember, IMO, it’s just your opinion. You’re overtone of hyperbole vitriol is as much a dada disconnect as woodwinds on “Dancing With the Stars.” (Wasn’t that show cancelled, or was it just folded? It’s so musical.) Didn’t someone jealous say they heard hate politics resulted in a decline of sixteen percent of the show’s waffle commercials, as well as those of black bottle Gold Bond, resulting in the network slotting in Blue Coats as the next Star? Dhut, I wet myself as if I heard that Bob Barker died.

worthy.giflaughing.gif

"IMO" or reminding people that "it's just your opinion".

No #### Sherlok! Lol lets ban that.

Problem is some people NEED reminding that they are expressing an opinion and not a fact...

This is an epic open letter/thread, bringing it to EVERYONE!!...whether there 16-year-old, moist from a rain out (or wet behind the ears), cheesy marching bandos who drink the conspiracy Kool-Aid…or young adults, corrupt straw man moderators like Burstall or honk DCI Monkey, George Hopkins, or fugly old school, INT hater dinos who would rather eat waffles than sing along to "Jingle Bells." It's time we raise the roof and do it up, taking it to the next level so we don't disenfranchise the fans, which…yowza, you know is truth. Whether your one, like most people in attendance at LOS, who will poo poo the entertainment of innovative, intellectual drum and bugle corp…or say "meh" during thunderous goo, elevator drills or when SVC threw down they're rotating company fronts; remember, IMO, it's just your opinion. You're overtone of hyperbole vitriol is as much a dada disconnect as woodwinds on "Dancing With the Stars." (Wasn't that show cancelled, or was it just folded? It's so musical.) Didn't someone jealous say they heard hate politics resulted in a decline of sixteen percent of the show's waffle commercials, as well as those of black bottle Gold Bond, resulting in the network slotting in Blue Coats as the next Star? Dhut, I wet myself as if I heard that Bob Barker died.

:spitting::bluedevil::thumbs-up::xmas::pirate::united::rolleyes::drool::tongue::doh::lol::lookaround::yin-yang::peek::sleepy::bleah::dancin::w00t::babies:

I tried to give you every emoticon there was, but the board wouldn't let me put 50 or 60 in my post for some reason, so instead I tried using semi-intelligent thought and picked little used emoticons I thought might convey to you who I am as a person.

You know, drooling, jumping out of a chimney, pirate.

Dada, poo poo, dada. You are indeed, the most interesting man in the world.

+++

Do you know how the haters would feel about you if your post was music, and it was arranged as a Blue Devils closer?

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

HAHA Sorry, I just didn't like thier show this year. They were my hotdog corps :tongue:

Thanks for reminding me:

Hotdog corps

• Like 1

Thanks for reminding me:

Hotdog corps

For us older folks.... bathroom corps.... :ph34r:

Story that my folks talked about for years as it was the first Finals they went to. Two guys sitting in front that were pretty "lubricated" which is saying a lot since the stadium didn't sell beer at the time. Think they snuck in a cooler which makes it even more "unique" since the stadium owners are real bastiches about outside food/drink.

Down to the last two corps of the night and forget which corps was marching out when one yelled: "Here comes ******** time to take a ####!". With that they both left and didn't come back until that corps was done with the show. LOL my last show (first time) and that's what they remembered. :tongue: Edit: they thought it was hilarious...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

:spitting::bluedevil::thumbs-up::xmas::pirate::united::rolleyes::drool::tongue::doh::lol::lookaround::yin-yang::peek::sleepy::bleah::dancin::w00t::babies:

I tried to give you every emoticon there was, but the board wouldn't let me put 50 or 60 in my post for some reason, so instead I tried using semi-intelligent thought and picked little used emoticons I thought might convey to you who I am as a person.

You know, drooling, jumping out of a chimney, pirate.

Dada, poo poo, dada. You are indeed, the most interesting man in the world.

+++

Do you know how the haters would feel about you if your post was music, and it was arranged as a Blue Devils closer?

I'm sitting here laughing hysterically at your post.

And if my post were music, I'd have to run at full speed off a roof if it turned out to be Justin Beiber's "Baby."

one more for the list... more of a phrase.

"the corps who scores highest will win"

sorry boo...

You people are going to kill me yet.

Give me a couple minutes.