Proposed list of banned words on DCP

Sorry. Until it gets fixed on the field, I'll keep using it.

The rest of your list... thumbup.gif

what he said. thunderous goo stays.

I would like to submit Yowza just be replaced by Dada.

oh and in before the close should be worth a free pass if the mods have to correct you on something

I would also add "poo poo" as a preventative measure, since I don't think anyone has ever used it. But just to be safe...

Like Brandt Crocker, I propose that we ban (the) word "the".

Like Brandt Crocker, I propose that we ban (the) word "the".

For everything. Absolutely everything.

I would also add "poo poo" as a preventative measure, since I don't think anyone has ever used it. But just to be safe...

Oh, I thought you said "Boo Boo." I thought you were banning yourself. :w00t:

+++

OK Poo, you're the wordsmith here. Time for ONE sentence or paragraph based on all the banned words that will hack EVERYBODY off. See if you can entertain us all at once. :devil:

Edited by wvu80

"IMO" or reminding people that "it's just your opinion".

No #### Sherlok! Lol lets ban that.

The fact that a forum is opinion, I removed IMO from many of my posts for years until it seemed to be protocol so I replied as (imo)

btw it took me years to figure out BITD; 'what the hey is that I'd say. I don't like acronyms!' oops was that my outside voice? sorry

;)

Oh, I thought you said "Boo Boo." I thought you were banning yourself. :w00t:

+++

OK Poo, you're the wordsmith here. Time for ONE sentence or paragraph based on all the banned words that will hack EVERYBODY off. See if you can entertain us all at once. :devil:

This is an epic open letter/thread, bringing it to EVERYONE!!...whether there 16-year-old, moist from a rain out (or wet behind the ears), cheesy marching bandos who drink the conspiracy Kool-Aid…or young adults, corrupt straw man moderators like Burstall or honk DCI Monkey, George Hopkins, or fugly old school, INT hater dinos who would rather eat waffles than sing along to “Jingle Bells.” It’s time we raise the roof and do it up, taking it to the next level so we don’t disenfranchise the fans, which…yowza, you know is truth. Whether your one, like most people in attendance at LOS, who will poo poo the entertainment of innovative, intellectual drum and bugle corp…or say “meh” during thunderous goo, elevator drills or when SVC threw down they’re rotating company fronts; remember, IMO, it’s just your opinion. You’re overtone of hyperbole vitriol is as much a dada disconnect as woodwinds on “Dancing With the Stars.” (Wasn’t that show cancelled, or was it just folded? It’s so musical.) Didn’t someone jealous say they heard hate politics resulted in a decline of sixteen percent of the show’s waffle commercials, as well as those of black bottle Gold Bond, resulting in the network slotting in Blue Coats as the next Star? Dhut, I wet myself as if I heard that Bob Barker died.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 8

Boo that post is so full of win! /thread :tongue:

• Like 1