Madison Scouts 2013

184587_10200504242661144_763671082_n.jpg
  • Like 1

<pic deleted>

IMO the camera lies. Until you see this uniform on the field in the show, you have no idea how it's going play out.

I suspect that someone somewhere might be smart enough to make sure that's going happen . My guess is that -- in context -- the camo will make sense to eyes when it's part of the production.

There was a different photo posted of a member in uniform sporting aviator-style sunglasses. Does anyone know if this is in for the show?

IMO the camera lies. Until you see this uniform on the field in the show, you have no idea how it's going play out.

I suspect that someone somewhere might be smart enough to make sure that's going happen . My guess is that -- in context -- the camo will make sense to eyes when it's part of the production.

You are correct, corpsband, when you see the guard uniforms, all will make sense!!

What exactly is the camera lying about? I think the uniform looks great! I was just posting the pic.

• Like 1

You are correct, corpsband, when you see the guard uniforms, all will make sense!!

I saw a pic of the guard on Facebook....what a statement! I can't wait to see the show live

next week! I hear reports that the show is powerful, dramatic and will pull at the

heart strings. I think now that I've seen the guard, the camo accents on the corps proper

make even more sense. I've also seen a couple shots of the corps at a distance, and they

do not read busy at all like I was worried about. It's a still a very clean, simple look.

By the way, have you seen the show? Any thoughts? :)

very cool look!

Chuck

Very, very clever use of the abstract Fleur de Lis to make the camoflage pattern. Kudos to that clever designing mind(s).

I saw a pic of the guard on Facebook....what a statement! I can't wait to see the show live

next week! I hear reports that the show is powerful, dramatic and will pull at the

heart strings. I think now that I've seen the guard, the camo accents on the corps proper

make even more sense. I've also seen a couple shots of the corps at a distance, and they

do not read busy at all like I was worried about. It's a still a very clean, simple look.

By the way, have you seen the show? Any thoughts? :)

Yes, saw it in East Troy last night, The guard unis only add to the whole effect, IMO. Opener is AWESOME, and no "slow spots" in show- lots of action, so much is going on, one needs to see the show multiple times to really grasp it. Show went by so fast, I couldn't believe 12 minutes had elapsed.

Average age of crowd was about 82, but they were pretty wild, saw one lady throw her undies and another guy whipped his O2 tank...(just kidding on this last part)

Edited by steelchops
  • Like 3