Madison Scouts 2013

I like the new color pattern on the corps proper cross sash but needs a bit more. Guard costume will really pop but what color flags do you use

so it doesn't clash?

one version might be white with some symbols...

picks up both guard uni and corps' baldrick.

I like the new color pattern on the corps proper cross sash but needs a bit more. Guard costume will really pop but what color flags do you use

so it doesn't clash?

It doesn't matter what color anything they use now. They're all wearing camo, so we won't be able to see them anyway.

:lol:

Anyone go to tonight's dress rehearsal in Whitewater? Pics? Videos? Comments? Anything? ;)

Anyone go to tonight's dress rehearsal in Whitewater? Pics? Videos? Comments? Anything? ;)

I was at both shows- East Troy and tonight at Whitewater. I went tonight because I wanted to know if this show is real- is it really as good as I think it is?

Answer: THIS. SHOW IS FREAKIN AWESOME!

Opener is just a great use of all the audio technology available in DCI. It is powerful visually and musically. and this is after a hot day in the mid 80s. cant wait to see the when they're more rested. Believe me I'm more of a purist, but when you see this show (hopefully in person) it draws you in, and before you know it, it's over, leaving you wanting more.

Classic Scouts, with a modern and rugged twist, powerful. I sat a bit low so I didn't see the shapes on the field, but the show is so good, I didn't really care

Btw, the previous picture with the guard dude that looks like he is standing on a snare? The next 4 seconds AFTER that picture are even MORE awesome!

Edited by steelchops
  • Like 1

1025314_4665629648326_614408167_o.jpg

THIS looks cool! I wasn't sure about the camouflage but it totally works.

THIS looks cool! I wasn't sure about the camouflage but it totally works.

Is he really walking on top of that drum head? I hope he's light....that sucker (the drum head) wouldn't

hold up for very long I would imagine! With this war/special ops theme...I think it would be super cool if

they could get a real tank out on the field and fire off a shot to close the show....that would be something

never done in DCI.....or at Finals (roof would have to be open) they could have the entire Corps parachute

onto the field!!! O.k. I admit I'm being a little zany, but you would too after 6 cups of Cuban Coffee!

• Like 2

Is he really walking on top of that drum head? I hope he's light....that sucker (the drum head) wouldn't

hold up for very long I would imagine! With this war/special ops theme...I think it would be super cool if

they could get a real tank out on the field and fire off a shot to close the show....that would be something

never done in DCI.....or at Finals (roof would have to be open) they could have the entire Corps parachute

onto the field!!! O.k. I admit I'm being a little zany, but you would too after 6 cups of Cuban Coffee!

No, he walks across ALL the drum heads!!