Staff changes

Andy Ebert is not gone from Madison, he's just designing.

As for Mryon to Madison, not a fan. Didn't work out in 2006.

I LOVE Myron to death, but I think he needs to be with the corps on a regular basis and go through a growing period for groups to learn how to march the drill the way he wants. I think that's why it worked with SCV for so many years, because he was there working with them on an intimate basis.

Andy Ebert is not gone from Madison, he's just designing.

As for Mryon to Madison, not a fan. Didn't work out in 2006.

I LOVE Myron to death, but I think he needs to be with the corps on a regular basis and go through a growing period for groups to learn how to march the drill the way he wants. I think that's why it worked with SCV for so many years, because he was there working with them on an intimate basis.

I think this is true for any succesful program, for any designer.

• Like 1

they (or someone)should get him!

Very true! Those shows all had amazing drill, 97 was my favorite from that era. And the fact that he came up with the rotating company front is great!

• Like 1

Very true! Those shows all had amazing drill, 97 was my favorite from that era. And the fact that he came up with the rotating company front is great!

Well, I don't think Mike came up with the rotating front...the idea was recycled from somewhere back in the 60s/70s, and then written into modern drill...done

faster of course. And the first example of that in a modern Madison show was the 1991 City of Angels show...Jeff Scholtz was the drill

writer at that time. Sadly, he left after the 1992 season. I wonder how much more he would have grown as a designer had he stayed...comparing

his first drill in 1990 to 1992, it as an amazing progression in his ability as a writer. Not to take anything away from Loeffelholz either...he

was a great designer as well, but they needed him at Southwind as Diector.