Watch Prelims (and more) on your computer!

Glen

Its the Grand Opening of the DCA Fan Network!

Can't make it to Annapolis this year? You can see the action right on your computer! We will be webcasting the Class A and Open Class Preliminaries LIVE beginning at 2:00 PM on September 1, 2012 .

You can also see the live webcast of the Mini Corps Championship on August 31, and the Alumni Spectacular on September 1!

Pricing is per event, or you can buy a subscription and also get access to video on demand of the Parade of Champions in Scranton PA, recorded on 8/18/12, and other subscriber-only content we'll be adding.

Visit dca.thefannetwork.org and click on the "Live Event" tab to order a single event, or the "Subscribe" tab to purchase a full subscription!

• Like 3

Its the Grand Opening of the DCA Fan Network!

Can't make it to Annapolis this year? You can see the action right on your computer! We will be webcasting the Class A and Open Class Preliminaries LIVE beginning at 2:00 PM on September 1, 2012 .

You can also see the live webcast of the Mini Corps Championship on August 31, and the Alumni Spectacular on September 1!

Pricing is per event, or you can buy a subscription and also get access to video on demand of the Parade of Champions in Scranton PA, recorded on 8/18/12, and other subscriber-only content we'll be adding.

Visit dca.thefannetwork.org and click on the "Live Event" tab to order a single event, or the "Subscribe" tab to purchase a full subscription!

COOOOOOL!!!!!

Not yet.

One of the advantages of a subscription is that you can view any of the currently listed live events on video-on-demand through 5/21/13. Single event purchases get the live broadcast and that's it. But we will be adding more stuff later.

Edited by Glen
  • Like 1

:worthy: Dang!!! Minis and Alumni types too?!?!?!?!?!!!! :thumbup:

And my guys will make history as first live Alumni type on DCA-FN. Flippin' ironic since the corps started in 1920....

Bravo to everyone at DCA who made this possible.... (now to hit the link to check it out).

• Like 1

Archive footage is planned and being worked on as we speak......DCI has had 10 years to build their network....ours has been up for 18 hours. :) In the meantime, if the subscription is not for you...you can always purchase our event ala carte selections. Prelims only 29.95.....byob

Mike

• Like 2

Archive footage is planned and being worked on as we speak......DCI has had 10 years to build their network....ours has been up for 18 hours. :) In the meantime, if the subscription is not for you...you can always purchase our event ala carte selections. Prelims only 29.95.....byob

Mike

This is such a great deal! Sign up today!

A little too much $ for me to jump on board for the current content provided. Ill probably get prelims though.

DCI Fan Network has:

-Select Shows/Regionals live streamed.

-Current season Videos on Demand.

-Semifinals.

-Every finals performance since 1974.

-Extra freebie update videos, teaser clips, etc.

All for only $60.

That is... more corps, more shows, higher quality corps (dont turn that comment into something its not) for a better price than what DCA is offering.

Not sure how this price was determined but it is a ripoff (IMO) compared to its counterpart.

Im sure once more stuff is added it will be great but for now, Ill hold onto my money.

Here comes the hate...

• Like 3

I'm not understanding why everyone thinks that its going to be a mirror image of DCI who has had a fan network for 10 years and therefore had 10 years to build it up. I'm sure they put it out now so we could watch Championships instead of them waiting for all the content to be loaded. I would also imagine that the subscription price will cover anything they add between now and the end date. The only thing I do agree with about all the gripes is that $69.95 is steep for half a year. (Okay 9 months but still, not the whole year.) It should be a bit lower since it only covers until May then you have to renew.

I imagine that it is going to be a lot harder to build an archive with DCA with so many different video companies over the years. The only constructive thing I can do is offer up my VHS sets for 1992, 1993, and 1995 to be copied. I will gladly digitize it myself and hand it over to DCA if they need me to. Anything to help build it up!