DCA Annapolis Predictions

One thing that can't be argued is that all of these corps will come in "smoking" and the chips will fall where they may. At that point the Jeff Ream rule will apply.

"The corps with the highest score will win"

a rule? Do I get paid for making this rule?

a rule? Do I get paid for making this rule?

No Jeff.

As the head of a major multi-national concern, I can assure you that since you did not properly register your statement as a trademark I have since absconded the phrase "the corps with highest score wins" as the official trademark of Haselius Productions, Inc. Any further use of this phrase must be cleared with Haselius Productions in all of its glory and thus is subject to monetary compensation to the heretofore mentioned concern.

Pay up, dude. :)

No Jeff.

As the head of a major multi-national concern, I can assure you that since you did not properly register your statement as a trademark I have since absconded the phrase "the corps with highest score wins" as the official trademark of Haselius Productions, Inc. Any further use of this phrase must be cleared with Haselius Productions in all of its glory and thus is subject to monetary compensation to the heretofore mentioned concern.

Dang, this copyright thing is getting out of hand...next thing you know, he won't be able to get synch rights for it so it won't be on the DVD's! :ninja:

• Like 2

No Jeff.

Sorry, Ream would destroy you in a lawsuit, if for no other reason than "prior art".

Sorry, Ream would destroy you in a lawsuit, if for no other reason than "prior art".

Define "art." :tongue:

No Jeff.

sorry, copyrighted it here on DCP in 2002.

and none of you cheap ####s have given me a dime since

:tongue:

wow....even a post on DCP is art! What has drum corps come to?

:w00t:

so does that make me a post artist?

:cool: