2012 DCA World Championships Prelims

Looked like a bass drummer is muscling through the hot weather. Some DCA officials are keeping an eye out.

Sorry about the lack of updates. The 3rd bass drummer was having serious physical issues throughout the show. They had to take the drum off of him and help him off the field as soon as the show ended. I hope he's all right.

The white knight has won! Looks like they are taking care of the big bass drummer on the sideline.

i just got here. i will be in and out all day. this should be great. thanks again for doing this! thumbup.gif

shenandoah sound: 10 pit, 1 dm, 6 colorguard, 12 horns, 10 battery

Edited by Brent

Next on the field is Shenandoah Sound from Northern Virginia. Their 2012 program is entitled "Promising Skies" and consists of:

Promising Skies by Smith, Robert W.

The pre-show consists of a Dixieland funeral procession. Solo guard member leads the horns and some guard members in a half time parade formation. She's wearing a black dress and carrying a large black umbrella. Fun way to get on the field.