The Bushwackers need your assistance

i fault previous admin and a creditor not willing to work with them.

What 'obligation' does a creditor have to work with a debtor who has defaulted on a loan? Creditors repo autos on defaulted loans everyday; creditors acquire items put up as collateral on defaulted business loans every day; I fail to see why the attack is on the creditor (unless, of course, there is proof that the creditor in question is shady).

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

What 'obligation' does a creditor have to work with a debtor who has defaulted on a loan? Creditors repo autos on defaulted loans everyday; creditors acquire items put up as collateral on defaulted business loans every day; I fail to see why the attack is on the creditor (unless, of course, there is proof that the creditor in question is shady).

Funny how proof is never asked for when blame is pointed at the corps.

For Gods sakes Stu, the important thing here is the Bushwackers, NOT you being right.

• Like 8

I'm going to have to echo Stu. Can someone from the corps leadership provide extenuating circumstances? Otherwise the judgement points to poor management of the corps, in which case I'm very sorry, but I'm not giving money to people who don't know how to handle it.

Equipment stolen, donation. Truck fire, donation. Bad management, no thanks.

Now, on the other hand, if these funds were lost by old management and a NEW Board is trying to fix the problem that might change the likely-hood of receiving donations.

• Like 2

Cretaceous period?

It was rather recent; either the latter stages with Seidling or the early stages with Valenzuela. Their accounts payable were being called due and they were scrambling to not liquidate.

Edited by Stu