DCA DVD's and CD's - anyone?

leed17

Thanks Mike, have the order form that I filled out at DCA and that was mailed to me with the DVDs. All it said about the CDs what "will mail later" but noting else. Will wait for a response after the 2nd.

Any News about the blue rays??? Are they allready shipped???

I got mine and they look and sound great! Best video I have of all the years of DCA in my collection.

Got my CD today. I love the quality! I definitely notice the absence of Fran's senior moment in our show. whistle.gif

Got my CD today. I love the quality! I definitely notice the absence of Fran's senior moment in our show. whistle.gif

Move along... nothing to see (or hear) here... :ph34r:

The wonders of editing. :tongue:

My son ordered me the dvd for Christmas but not the right one. What's the exchange policy? :unsure:

:wall:

you send him and they send you the dvd's?

Do you know what the shipping charge is going to be for him?? :blink: Plus they may not want him and then they'd ship him back to me......

But seriously....I really just want exchange information regarding the dvds....his heart was in the right place in ordering them, just I'm not a 'high camera' person.....

Do you know what the shipping charge is going to be for him?? :blink:

Just paste a few stamps to him... if he shows up back at your door in a day or two, add a few more stamps and send him back again. :tongue: