Carolina Crown 2013

I thought for sure after 2009's Grass is Always Greener show that the next rule change would be wire effects where members could fly around in an indoor stadium. Gives a new meaning to injuries caused by drilltongue.gif.

Yeah, but I think all of the incidents involving the Spider-Man Broadway show with wire flying injuries put a stop to those thoughts. :thumbup: Would have been pretty cool if they got Tinkerbell to fly for Finals, that would have been one heck of a GE bump

I know a lot of people think the new ending is too slow... but WOW it sure makes sense and does a great job tying the theme up. Definitely got chills watching/hearing it.

worthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gifworthy.gif

• Like 1

The rotating shape is getting cleaner and cleaner.Awesome!

What happened to the "big orange poles" ... the new ones do not have the same visual impact.

Ah I wasn't sure if maybe just my color was bad on the FN since I thought the same (usually there always seemed to be 1 out of place when they lay em down to make the circle, and last night could't see it very well since it wasn't orange.. maybe that's why?)

Not totally accurate Crown snippet aired on Birmingham TV.

And of course the comment below the story would be, "elf costumes are ggggay".

• Like 1

Just wanted to say that Crown's performance at Murfreesboro was outstanding. The brass are wicked clean and have absolutely the clearest ensemble sound on the field this year. The visual design and execution are outstanding to my eyes, and the overall show is one of the most coherent and well-flowing Crown has ever put on the field. Keep striving and STAY PURPLY!

• Like 1