Carolina Crown 2013

Well....that was... quite... interesting blink.gif its not bad, but it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Sure hope they make some changes to this by Indy

I like the ending and think they are not adding too much at one time so they can clean it easier, that'll be the ending for Atlanta, and I think we see more by Indy.

• Like 1

I was expecting more on the ending rewrite, obviously it's not finished. CC's endings always sound the same anyway

• Like 3

so now that i'm home from work and I get to watch the new ending, I sure wish the guard would add more flare to the ending besides just tossing their flags and running around from one side to the other. I hope by finals that gets changed.

Edited by Highwaydude

Much better and from what the comments from "that site" it's not the full ending, they added 5 more things in the last 20 minutes of rehearsal that's not shown yet.......the tempo does seem to need to slow down a little in the also sprach part though.....

I'm not really sure that the new ending adds much. It has the crown and a reprise of ASZ, but it's not that much more exciting/interesting than the clump of horns & guard that it replaces. They do stuff that's much more exciting earlier in the show.

Hopefully there's some more to come.

New ending is good. It's an upgrade and ties the show up a lot better.

Don't think it is enough to keep them ahead of the surging Cadets though -- that ship may have sailed IMO...

• Like 4

While I agree with the general consensus that the ending needs MORE, I do want to point out....

The previous "ending" was not an ending at all. The "let's stand in a mob and wail" was always and obviously a temporary end to the show. The changes so far add a logical conclusion to the production (connecting back to ASZ and bringing the couple together). Gravity wins. And there's now structure to ending -- not just an amorphous blob. So from a construction and effect stand point it "makes sense" as opposed abruptly terminating.