Carolina Crown 2013

The "narration" is actually part of the original piece (as is the counting (as is a lot of the movement)).

http://www.youtube.c...vrny4hQ#t=3m57s

IMO they did an amazing job in maintaining the character of the original while adapting it very well to the medium.

I have to agree.

Based on source material, they did one hell of a job. Definitely top three with that.

The brass band stuff reminds me of Cadets 97-98 . . .lol, I wonder why. Really liked the opener.

I'm not big on "EOTB" and the ballad, but I do think the drum feature is pretty #### cool . . .and, other than BD 2007, that's about the only time I've ever though that vocals/effects actually added something unique.

Definitely will be fun to watch in August.

What are you trying to say?

...it looks like you're new here. Dude, sometimes it's best to just take your losses. You don't want to get folks riled up here. Trust me.

...it looks like you're new here. Dude, sometimes it's best to just take your losses. You don't want to get folks riled up here. Trust me.

I just wanna know if he is mad about the video or me telling Crown

I would assume that YouTube is regularly monitored to make sure that no unwanted videos are posted. Regardless of what this person posted, based on the past Crown and others would probably know about it before reading notifications advising them of it.

Oh. I know some corps do not want their show up just yet. The video might still be up but I think Crown should know.

Edited by btown50
  • Like 1

Thanks for being 'that guy'

So, letting Crown know that a video of them marching and playing in their FIRST FULL RUN of the season ... when that run came after just finishing the closer that same day ... is up on YouTube is being "that guy?" Don't you think Crown has the right to refine their show more before people see it?

• Like 2

Wow. That went by quick.

Loved every moment, minus the "do you love me john?"

But having heard just a little Einstein on the beach, I think the numbers chanting worked really really well.

And of course, that hornline...wow that book is tough.

• Like 1