Colts 2013

There's a video on youtube, I won't post it since I don't know if they want it out or not, but this is sounding like the closer last year, but the whole show. :thumbup: Opening statement = screamer awesomeness, ballad is gorgeous and in your face, this sounds like something they would have done in the 90s. :smile:

Edited by DrumManTx

There's a video on youtube, I won't post it since I don't know if they want it out or not, but this is sounding like the closer last year, but the whole show. thumbup.gif Opening statement = screamer awesomeness, ballad is gorgeous and in your face, this sounds like something they would have done in the 90s. smile.gif

The video description also lists their rep...while it lasts at least.

• 1 month later...

A little blast from the past from the Colts.

There are lots of good people in this activity and this Colts instructor sure appears to be one of them to me.

I was on Fan Network awhile back and I was struck by how many enjoyable fan friendly shows the Colts have put on over the years.

Congratulations to all those afiliated in some manner with the Colts for their Fiftieeth Aniversary this years.

50 years of service to the youth of this Country. Thats a noble and lasting endeavor, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

There are lots of good people in this activity and this Colts instructor sure appears to be one of them to me.

I was on Fan Network awhile back and I was struck by how many enjoyable fan friendly shows the Colts have put on over the years.

Congratulations to all those afiliated in some manner with the Colts for their Fiftieeth Aniversary this years.

50 years of service to the youth of this Country. Thats a noble and lasting endeavor, imo

Very nicely said!

DCI Championships Tickets Available For A Limited Time Only

March 25, 2013

Colts Staff

The culmination of the season for the Colts and the Colt Cadets happens in Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium on August 8-10. Be there to cheer on the Red Team. But make plans now because it will be here before we know it!

We have the opportunity to sell a limited number of great seats in a "Colts block" for all three days of Finals week, but we are only guaranteed access to them until April 1st. Order your seats today, and you can take up to 30 days to pay, but WE NEED YOUR RESERVATION NOW!

Order your DCI Championships tickets today!

Thursday Prelims (Every corps in the activity on one day!): $45 - Section 138, Rows 14-16 (lower level) or Section 640, Rows 5-9 (upper level)

Friday Semifinals (Top 25): $55 - Section 142, Rows 12-14 (lower level) or Section 640, Rows 9-13 (upper level)

Saturday Finals (Top 12): $75 - Section 142, Rows 12-13 (lower level) or Section 640, Rows 12-13 (upper level)

Please do not delay on this limited time offer. Email Greg Orwoll at greg@colts.org, or call the Colts at 563-582-4872, to get your tickets reserved today!

Seat locations are approximate. Add $3.75 Ticketmaster handling charge per ticket.