Colts 2013

Those look sharp.

Of the older uniforms shown, I like the 1990-99 best and the 2000-06 least.

From the Colts Facebook page:

gift_uni13_lg.jpg

You've seen the 2013 uniform concepts, now please help us make this a reality! Contribute $65 (the cost we need to raise per uniform) and we will sew your name into one of the new jackets!

A Colt member will proudly wear the new uniform thanks to you, and they'll know exactly who to thank for years to come!

Click for more information: Uniform Dedication

gift_uni13_lg.jpg

You've seen the 2013 uniform concepts, now please help us make this a reality! Contribute $65 (the cost we need to raise per uniform) and we will sew your name into one of the new jackets!

A Colt member will proudly wear the new uniform thanks to you, and they'll know exactly who to thank for years to come!

that collar is quite unique and unusual. looking forward to seeing this on the field. Wish it wasn't so black though, but that will give them a taller look.

except for the red in the upper part of the torso it kinda looks like the crossmen's uniform

Edited by bluecoats88

gift_uni13_lg.jpg

Am I correct in understanding that one uniform is for the Colts and the other uniform is for the Colt Cadets?

• Like 2

Am I correct in understanding that one uniform is for the Colts and the other uniform is for the Colt Cadets?

Yes I think you are right. But I would word it different.

The larger Ugly one is for WC "Colts". (I just do not like it at all as shown)

The smaller nicer one for the "Colt Cadets".

(But, maybe with White pant's on BOTH, would help me some!)

Edited by OldStyleCorps
  • Like 2

WOW! Colts get new uniforms and all the bashing starts. Great to see the support.

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind it if the one up front was the DM and the other one was the corps proper.

• Like 1

I don't think either uniform is "ugly".

I find the WC uniform to be interesting: the collar, the white shoulders, black arms, white gauntlets...should make for some interesting upper body effects on the field.

I'm assuming the Colts will design their show with that in mind. I'm looking forward to seeing them next season.

• Like 2

WOW! Colts get new uniforms and all the bashing starts. Great to see the support.

It is NOT " Bashing " just because I do Not like that "Particular Uniform".

Heck they could come out with a Great Show on the field (Music, Drill, Guard, ETC.). One I realy liked. But I would still think the Unies are ugly in my Opinion.

But I can also, still Like the Corps, and Show, they do, with a Unie I do not like.

Heck I was in a Corps that had Very Expensive, Beautyful, Uniforms. BUT. we were the, "Hot Dog, Potty Time, or go Stretch your Legs time Corps. In the show. With the Music and Drill we did. (We scared many a Corps just getting on the field. Then we started, Marching and Playing, and. they all felt a lot better about things.)

I am NOT a PC person. If I like it I say so. If I do not like it. I say so.

Not Bashing, just "Opinion". (and I do think White pants might help make a diference in my OPINION.

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 1