OLD George Hopkins interview videos

Caring about something and making it the primary focus of the experience are two different things.

Not to mention that half of what you wrote is not about 'winning' or 'placements', it is about being evaluated properly (at least how he saw it).

Exactly. (Please minus this post if you agree)

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

Your telling a half truth. Your telling part of the story to make a point to refute mine. You can say he cares about winning but he cares about alot of other things aswell... being judged properly, the educational experience, the fans experience, the show etc. I'm not going to let you get away with that. Sorry, Jeffrey...

That is all.

here, allow me to be even more clear.

at no point did I say he didn't care about anything else. In fact I dare you to show me where I did.

I just said he DOES care about winning.

Your taking my simple comments and adding so much more BS to it that was never there to begin with.

that real enough?

• Like 4

here, allow me to be even more clear.

at no point did I say he didn't care about anything else. In fact I dare you to show me where I did.

I just said he DOES care about winning.

Your taking my simple comments and adding so much more BS to it that was never there to begin with.

that real enough?

Let me make MYSELF clear Mr. Ream,

He DOES care about winning. I DID NOT accuse you of saying anything different. You ONLY SAID he cares about winning. That's ALL YOU SAID...

And as a continued discussion in a FORUM I add that is NOT ALL HE CARES ABOUT. THAT's ALL I SAID. Winning is NOT the only thing he cares about.

Why did I say that?

I said that because Saying a single comment like "He cares about winning" without any context IMPLIES that that is the ONLY thing he thing he cares about.

I offer your comment a bit of context so that it expresses exactly also what you didn't say but may or may not agree with... that he cares about other things aswell. And it's clear to me that you write a lot on here and your posts IMPLY a lot more than what is actually written... your smart like that...

You MERELY needed to state... "OH, I didn't mean to imply that that was the only thing he cared about." But instead you got defensive because we don't always see eye to eye...

But to merely state a single comment without context or reason, your going to expect some incoherence. So would you like to clarify your statement or would you like to continue to defend the words you said and not the context/implied meaning of said words. :)

Your just getting grumpy pants because you don't want to admit you actually agree with me on this. That winning isn't the only thing he cares about. It's okay, I forgive you. :) But would it kill you to say "Yeah, he cares about winning in the same context that that isn't his primary motivation for what he does"

P.S I know your bitter that I thought of my signature before you did. And yes it IS an awesome signature ;)

(Please minus this post if you agree)

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 2

MEOW!

Sticky P... uh.. nevermind...

not a cat fight at all. You refuse to acknowledge you added more words to what I said. I didn't say all he cared about was winning. I said he cared about winning. Not he cared about winning at the expense of all else or anything else. You just refuse to admit you tried to make a mountain out of St Hops molehill at my expense.

Game over, all I have to say....because I really don't feel like getting suspended tonight. maybe tomorrow

• Like 1

not a cat fight at all. You refuse to acknowledge you added more words to what I said. I didn't say all he cared about was winning. I said he cared about winning. Not he cared about winning at the expense of all else or anything else. You just refuse to admit you tried to make a mountain out of St Hops molehill at my expense.

Game over, all I have to say....because I really don't feel like getting suspended tonight. maybe tomorrow

I did acknowledge I extrapolated on your comment.

Thank you for that clarification.

Edited by charlie1223