OLD George Hopkins interview videos

Do it up Devils!!!! :tongue:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> :bluedevil:/> (count em :guinesssmilie:/> )

Was the test describing him, or were you just pointing out punctuation?

ph34r.gif/>

or that I suck at typing. that's the worst kept DCP secret since 2002

Do you hate drum corps, or do you hate the nonsense of DCP? The pure, real drum corps is pretty awesome if you block out all of the sludge of its most ardent, fanatical, goofy fans

Yep. There are times I wonder, particularly in threads like these, how it's possible that I have this in common with certain other fans. Not to worry, drum corps is great. And for what it's worth, I think Hopkins is too. I won't be defensive about my impression. His many contributions to this activity are second only to his devotion to its success and the success of the people involved.

HH

Do you hate drum corps, or do you hate the nonsense of DCP? The pure, real drum corps is pretty awesome if you block out all of the sludge of its most ardent, fanatical, goofy fans

Mmmmmm, sludge rhymes with fudge.