Phantom Regiment 2013 (2)

Seems that Regiment is already tied on one sheet with Crown: bad weather delaying completion of show drill.

I hear that wet slick fields when attempted have put quite the dent in the Buick line :shutup:/>/>

Edited by drilltech1

Seems that Regiment is already tied on one sheet with Crown: bad weather delaying completion of show drill.

I hear that wet slick fields when attempted have put quite the dent in the Buick line :shutup:/>/>/>

Gopher holes too. (Back in the days of Beyer field.)

Over 200 pics from the parade last week ... good group shots of the new unis!

Detailed shots of the uniforms are "interesting." I didn't realize there is no right arm sleeve attached to the uniform. Just those arm band things wrapped around the arm.

Detailed shots of the uniforms are "interesting." I didn't realize there is no right arm sleeve attached to the uniform. Just those arm band things wrapped around the arm.

Those "sleeves" are the same things that their guard had last year (they took them off about half way through) ...

I believe several others have used them as well (Crown in Fini, Cavies in Mad World ...)

finally found something...

It will make it easier to change them into raspberry color later in the season

• Like 1

Note that none of the black baldrics have the mirrors (yet?)

Perhaps these are to be added later in the season to dazzle us?

Perhaps the reason the corps used regular school busses was to save up to purchase the mirrors?

Or are the rumors of the Euphonium crashes during the up-tempo jazz runs and run throughs still too dangerous to risk broken mirrors and 7 years bad luck?:ph34r:/>/>

Edited by drilltech1

Also, some of the "sashes' have different designs on them (no one has the metallic things like the original uni pic posted) ...

some have no embellishment, other have what looks like plus marks (+), others have a straight black on black design ... (pic 175)

some of the "pauldrons" look sort of thick - could there be a long "cape" thing like they used to have hidden in there ...

Edited by ashevillemurphy

Also, some of the "sashes' have different designs on them (no one has the metallic things like the original uni pic posted) ...

some have no embellishment, other have what looks like plus marks (+), others have a straight black on black design ... (pic 175)

some of the "pauldrons" look sort of thick - could there be a long "cape" thing like they used to have hidden in there ...

might those "embellishments" be the spaces where the mirrors are to be attached? I noticed that even the snare line had those "embellishments/plus signs."

A cape reveal, perhaps toward the end of the show, would be a great GE impact moment for the finale.

• Like 1