Sad Day

I remember seeing this show live. One of my favorites from 2002!

I hope I am allowed to post this in its entirety without breaking any rules. I loved this show when it came out. I thought it fitting considering yesterday's events in Boston:

https://www.youtube....h?v=PZ0H8PT9_UY

One of the all-time great shows from BAC and I agree that it's moving at this time. I was also thinking of 2003 where they performed "The Prayer" which I believe was one of the DCI "Spotlights of the Week" this past year.

I have been to the Marathon and while studying lived along the Marathon route and have seen more than one BAC t-shirt worn by runners or spectators. In 2011 a Crusader alum, fan or parent wore a BAC t-shirt in the Falmouth Road race. A spectator yelled "Go Crusaders" and the crowd responded. Not sure if the crowd knew who BAC was--it's a feel good race and family event and spirits are always high, but that's how the Marathon is too, which for me makes the whole event even more tragic and disturbing.

Better solution = DCI puts all old shows on YouTube and promotes them in order to collect ad revenue.

This was discussed in January, when drumcat wrote:

"As it relates to overall revenue, I can absolutely assure you that more dollars come in the door as a subscription service than any way of being a YouTube content partner could ever bring in. If joining forces with YT would get more money in the door, bang. Done. No question. The reason that the Fan Network has evolved into being essentially a paywall is that what's behind the paywall is something best monetized by subs."

• Like 2

Better solution = DCI puts all old shows on YouTube and promotes them in order to collect ad revenue.

Nah...That would make sense.

• Like 1