Dr. Strangelove

Some pre-season fun that I'm sure has already been done before. But what the heck... It's not like there aren't a plethora of G7 threads about either.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb is the foundation. Some examples to start us off....

Rach Star or: How I Dreamt One Night Band Dorks Were Cool And Had Groupies

Turandot or: How To Scrape The Barrel Of Shows That We Can Kill People In

Through A Glass, Darkly or: How I Confronted My LSD Addiction In Lucas Oil Stadium

12.25 or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year

Volume II, Through The Looking Glass or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year, Volume II

... and, go!

• Like 4

I Love Waffles! :shutup:

• Like 4

Some pre-season fun that I'm sure has already been done before. But what the heck... It's not like there aren't a plethora of G7 threads about either.

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb is the foundation. Some examples to start us off....

12.25 or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year

Volume II, Through The Looking Glass or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year, Volume II

... and, go!

Volume III, The Red Violin/Spin Cycle or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year, Volume III (special 2-disc edition)

Volume III, The Red Violin/Spin Cycle or: How Not To Follow Up A Championship Year, Volume III (special 2-disc edition)

Sorry not buying Volume III.

Other then an interesting choice of guard costume, Spin Cycle was every bit of a championship caliber show as Cavies three previous years...Red Violin not so much (sorry Phantom).

And So It Goes... a better fit for the volume, imo.

• Like 1

Should rename this thread "Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Red Minuses" :tongue: But why not...

1990 Cavaliers - Cavalier Anthems or: How to Have a Championship Caliber Corps in Every Section but Brass

1991 Cavaliers - Cavalier Anthems, Advent Collection or: How to Have a Championship Caliber Corps in Every Section but Brass, Advent Collection

1993 Cadets - In the Spring, at the Time When Kings Go Off to War or: No, Seriously, Our Show is Really Good, Stop Re-Watching Star Gosh Darnit!

1995 Blue Devils - Carpe Noctem or: How to Get Dicked by the Judges the Last Three Shows of the Season

2002 The Cadets - An American Revival or: 9/11 Was Bad

2002 Boston Crusaders - You Are My Star or: Nine. Eleven.

2007 Cadets - This I Believe or: "Yo Cadets, I’m really happy for you, I'mma let you finish but 2005 Cadets had one of the best amplified voice sections of all time!"

2009 Blue Devils - 1930 or: How Good Soloists and Ensemble Whole Notes is Enough in the Brass to Win a DCI Title

Edited by hostrauser
  • Like 2

2012 Blue Devils, Cabaret Voltaire- or "None of our shows make any sense in the first place, so how about we intentionally have it not make any sense to really mess with their head" aka "........what?..........."

1993 Cadets - In the Spring, at the Time When Kings Go Off to War or: No, Seriously, Our Show is Really Good, Stop Re-Watching Star Gosh Darnit!

So true. In the same vein:

1991 Star - Roman Images or: See, A Cross. Please Like Us?

1992 Star - American Variations or: Ok, We're Pulling Out All The Stops. You Have To Like Us Now! Right?

1993 Star - The Music of Barber and Bartok or: Oh, Who Cares What You Think!

1994 Star - Brass Theatre or: Buh-Bye.

(I loved Star, by the way... )