New Uniforms 2013

Yup, I think that takes the cake for one of the ugliest uniforms I've seen. Sure, it's no Glassmen '93 or Spirit of Atlanta in the late 80's, but it's up there. At least Crown will sound better than they look.

I dislike that haircut far more than I dislike the uniform :tongue:

I like it. Very much. I bet it will be very graphic from up top. I like the cut, fit and over all design.

Totally agree; it's difficult to judge a uniform on its own, especially from nothing but a few pictures of a standstill performance or close up of of a member. In other words, with no context it's difficult to crucify or really praise.

But I dig the idea, and I'm really intrigued to see it in context with the silks, music & visual design

• Like 1

Terrible. The Color Guard influence in Drum Corps is ruining the activity. When will the Corps Directors wake up & realize that guys want to join corps, & fans want to watch corps who look tough, cool & dignified?

This uni is horrendous.

Well, at least they don't look like janitors like another WC corps... :ph34r:

How does this fit the show theme, I wonder?

Mike

How does this fit the show theme, I wonder?

Mike

Space is black. Time is a Salmon/hot pink colored "continuum" going through "Space" and Einsteins favorite color was Royal Purple. Duh!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 3

Crown's recent uniforms always looked better from a distance.

I think the staff have designed this uniform based on how it looks on the field from the judges box.

Colours will contrast well with the green field.