New Uniforms 2013

Not sure what happened. Please delete this post.

Edited by Lead

He's not :) He's one of my students. For the record, the MM's in Crown LOVE the uniform.

Might be because it weighs 1/3rd of what last year's uniform weighed (which was the vest mind you -- not the jacket).

And you're quite right -- the MM's love the uniform.

Edited by corpsband

And then the color. I'm not adverse to the color combination but its dark. The corps may appear to have fewer members.

The uniforms don't appear dark at all in real life. Photos/videos are almost ALWAYS misleading. The purple is actually much lighter than the ensemble photos show. And in person the vertical stripe pops like a highway flare. They look very tall.

Honestly, putting down my pitchfork for a moment, it's the purple pants and twisted collar. I'm ok with the rest of it.

I was really worried based on earlier photos. After seeing them with eyeballs, the uniform works really well -- even the purple pants. And the stripe is ... striking.

• Like 1

Might because it weighs 1/3rd of what last year's uniform weighed (which was the vest mind you -- not the jacket).

And you're quite right -- the MM's love the uniform.

That is great. I bet it will look great, after seeing the pics at the standstill.

• Like 1

Pardon the Crown uniform interruption, but I just saw more pictures of Troop's uniforms. They look good in action.

1006191_10151659401322996_1597034385_n.jpg

• Like 3

Pardon the Crown uniform interruption, but I just saw more pictures of Troop's uniforms. They look good in action.

1006191_10151659401322996_1597034385_n.jpg

I agree! And something that I hope Troop will do is what corps like Cavies always do well - use the bright white contrast for visual interest in movement.