What shows and corps are you looking most forward to see?

I want to see:

Colts - New staff, I like the music choices, and it's their BIG 5-0~ :thumbup:/>

B.K. - I want to see what a new staff does for them.

B.D. - Always entertaining, I always love the Guard and the hair blowback, gets me every time.

Crown - Won me over with "Rock Star" can't get enough of them now.

Cadets - Always entertaining.

The Academy

I want to get an opportunity to see them all from beginning to end!

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

I'll give some reasoning:

Blue Devils - I just have a feeling this is going to be one of those shows that defines a decade of drum corps. I dunno, just have one of those feelings.

Blue Knights - Some say stereotypical show theme, I see a REALLY cool visual show with great composers selected for the music. Big fan of the drumline and pit last year as well.

Blue Stars - Have a friend, know some things, it's going to be GOOD. The bottom 6 of the top 12 from last year don't know what is coming.

Boston Crusaders - Favorite source music since I started following in 2009 and the show theme is right up my alley. This show is going to be EPIC.

Carolina Crown - This seems to be a little more out there than their past few, excited to see how it goes for them!

Colts - BKs visual staff + their musical selections make me think this is going to be a fan favorite wherever it places.

Santa Clara Vangaurd - No reasoning needed. Pete Weber + JD Shaw + Paul Rennick + Les Mis = a field covered in babies thrown so furiously they caught on fire.

Troopers - New staff is great, excited to see where it takes them!

Looking forward to see everyone else as well! I love seeing all the corps in San Antonio every year, going back again this year! :thumbup:/>

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3

After listening to it, SCV for sure. Crown (as always), Madison, Regiment, and Blue Devils. I have not be a big fan of Blue Devils recent offerings, but their 2013 production is intriguing.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing everyone at least once. My favorites are Surf, Crown, Spirit, Phantom, Madison Scouts. Hope all have a great season!

I'm excited to see just about everyone this season ... but I am especially excited about The Cadets this year. I am not the biggest Cadets fan, and it has been a while since I really loved one of their shows ... this year's show looks awesome though.