What shows and corps are you looking most forward to see?

Carolina Crown: "Honk!" 'Nuff said.

SCV: I love the music from Les Mis, I love JD Shaw's arranging style, and I love that SCV finally has a solid brass staff and is letting them stay for another year.

Blue Stars: I'm excited to have Saucedo's arrangements back on the field, but this time being played under a brass staff that isn't Clemmer's. Also a new drill writer. I'm not saying I don't like Rosander, but his style just didn't fit.

• Like 1

Do you seriously believe that I'm the only one here that has a personal " bias" of some sort on what shows from what Corps they want to see this year ? I noticed you did not make a charge of "a pro G7 bias " with any of the posters above that listed just the G7 corps ? How come ? (not that it matters, as I don't care what " biases " a poster might possibly have to come up with their list.. its their list, they select any criteria or " bias " they desire in selecting it, be it a pro G7, anti G7, color and style of unis, show themes, music listed, etc...or whatever personal " bias " they choose to come up with THEIR list. )

Look, I listed the Corps that I'm interested in seeing the shows the most and it had nothing at all to do with the G7 issue, but even if it did, so what ?.. its MY list, my preferences, my " biases ".

What is your list of shows from Corps you're most interested in, and what " biases " did you draw upon to select your list ? ( not that I care what your " biases " are, but just to illustrate the silliness of your selective charge with my " biases ", thats all )

Whoa - I apologize. I don't post all that much, I was just teasing. That was my fault for going for a laugh and failing with epic proportion. Should a put a smiley thingy with it.

Growing up in the Bay Area, I am always most interested in California corps. However, I really am just an old snare geek and I honestly completely enjoy all corps. Being old school, I just want brass lines to blow my face off. Loud horns, amazing snares, that's my bias. After Calif. I'm looking forward to Madison, Boston, Troopers, because back in my day, they were my other favs.

• Like 1

BAC, Bluecoats, Cadets, Cavies, Phantom, and Spirit at a movie theater near me on June 24th! I hope to also see Guardians, Coastal Surge and the Columbians if they go to Indy--gotta show support for new corps!

The corps I do not want to see: those I will not see until Allentown or Indy since it means the summer is almost over!:tongue:/>

INT :devil:

• Like 1

Brasso - your G7 bias is showing.

Actually I wish I had a graphic for you of a G7 in a red circle with the red diagonal stripe. Surely there is a creative someone out there that could do that....

Yeah G7 corps!!! forget the rest. The rest are dumb. G7 all the way baby. Wish they would split and leave the losers behind... They never medal!! It's hilarious!! If you are looking forward to a non-7 then you're a loser just like them! Like seriously ooommmmmgggggggggg.......

Whoa - I apologize. I don't post all that much, I was just teasing. That was my fault for going for a laugh and failing with epic proportion. Should a put a smiley thingy with it.

Fair enough..... I thought you were being serious, but had you put a smiley thingy with it, I wouldn't have reached for my club... ( haha!)... so no harm, no foul.

BAC, Bluecoats, Cadets, Cavies, Phantom, and Spirit at a movie theater near me on June 24th! I hope to also see Guardians, Coastal Surge and the Columbians if they go to Indy--gotta show support for new corps!

The corps I do not want to see: those I will not see until Allentown or Indy since it means the summer is almost over!tongue.gif/>

Boston. Been at Camp for two weeks very interesting.

• Like 1

Crown, SCV, Cadets, BK, BAC and Crossmen.

I'm looking forward to most corps in general, but these 6 intrigue me most. SCV might have the music of the summer, Cadets Ditto- Some of my personal favorites, Crown is always amazing, but what will go down after the 2nd place finish a year ago. Wouldn't be surprised to see Xmen, BAC and BK move up. BK is fantastic this year and will turn some heads:)

Wes P

• Like 1

Every year I look forward to seeing all the shows! After I see them, I separate the one that give me gas!

I'm looking forward to seeing (in no particular order):

Troopers

Boston

Academy

Madison

Blue Knights

Blue Stars

Spirit

Surf

Pioneer

Colts

Crossmen