Music & Marching in Merrillville

While other DCI line-ups play at college stadiums this Saturday night, June 22, five corps will entertain at little, winsome Merrillville(IN) High School this same night.

Blue Stars - Crossmen - Madison - Pioneer - Troopers

Cancel all other plans. May the goosebumps begin! See you at the show.

This is a show I would love to see! What a great lineup of some of my favorites! (one in particular of course - HONK!) :tongue:

• Like 2

I think I'm allowed to say this since "my" Corps are competing elsewhere: Go Xmen! Go Troop! Heck--I like all these Corps!

Everyone have a great show tonight!

• Like 2

I think I'm allowed to say this since "my" Corps are competing elsewhere: Go Xmen! Go Troop! Heck--I like all these Corps!

Everyone have a great show tonight!

A note to those not aware of time zone issues: Most of Indiana is in the eastern time zone, but I looked up Merrillville and it apparently is Central. Go figure!

A note to those not aware of time zone issues: Most of Indiana is in the eastern time zone, but I looked up Merrillville and it apparently is Central. Go figure!

Yeah--it's hard enough keeping track of time zones and which states/counties ignore Daylight Savings Time. But this year, I've got a Corps travelling out West, so I don't get any sleep waiting for scores.

Gonna be an interesting season!

While other DCI line-ups play at college stadiums this Saturday night, June 22, five corps will entertain at little, winsome Merrillville(IN) High School this same night.

Thanks for starting the thread.

A BIG show to set up and compare finalist contenders early on. Love it. Can't wait to see how it plays out

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be much activity on this thread tonight unfortunately.

Does anyone know the times for each corps?

Go Troopers!

I used to live about 5 miles from there. It is because they want to be in the same time zone as Chicago.

Go Troopers!