Stanford Showdown

John Meehan is the arranger. Downey just consults now. In fact John arranges for the whole organization now.

Dave Glyde is the music coordinator and main arranger for The Blue Devils. From there, Wayne Downey is the brass arranger, Scott Johnson the battery arranger, and Jim Wunderlich the front ensemble arranger. I am the brass caption head. See here for further clarification... BD Staff

I am also the music coordinator and brass arranger for the B & C Corps groups, but NOT the A Corps.

Hope this helps...

Enjoy the summer!

Edited by jksmusic
  • Like 7

Well, that's certainly conclusive.

Ok John so you don't want the promotion I gave you. that's ok thumbup.gif

At least i knew you did the B corps horn arrangement (which I love) and am glad that Wayne still arranges.

Dave Glyde is the music coordinator and main arranger for The Blue Devils. From there, Wayne Downey is the brass arranger, Scott Johnson the battery arranger, and Jim Wunderlich the front ensemble arranger.

I am the brass caption head. See here for further clarification... BD Staff

I am also the music coordinator and brass arranger for the B & C Corps groups, but NOT the A Corps.

Are you sure?

I was always told that you can't believe anything you read on the internet...

+++

/high quality mid-west dry humor

Seriously John, it's nice to see you posting, at least a little. I think EVERYBODY knows how busy you are, and I will speak for myself, I LOVE the show this year. It is its usual "un-believable!" :thumbup:/> -Dave

• 3 weeks later...