July 4th Parades

Anyone have the lowdown on what corps will me marching in what parades around the country??????

These corps are scheduled to march. http://www.july4thbr...sic.preview.htm

Wonder if they will all be in the parade?

Anyone have the lowdown on what corps will me marching in what parades around the country??????

Pacific Crest will be marching in the Moreno Valley 4th of July Parade.

http://www.moreno-valley.ca.us/resident_services/park_rec/4july.shtml

These corps are scheduled to march. http://www.july4thbr...sic.preview.htm

Boston has 3 parades that day, but Bristol is not one of them. Norwood is, Chelmsford I think, and....

Cadets in Bristol, but I am hearing that Wakefield isn't footing the bill for the DCI corps this year in that evening parade.

Found out some Info...Sorry, only had time for midwest parades today. If you haven't been to a parade where a Corps is marching in, you're missing out. Especially when they go after a HS band...:cool:/>

Madison Scouts: will be in the Cedarburg/Shorewood WI Piggly Wiggly Day parade (just north of Milwaukee ) parade...Step off at 11:00am with a 1:00pm concert in a park nearby after the parade.

Cavaliers: Niles IL 4th of July parade at 9:00am step off - Skokie IL Independance Day Parade at 12:00 step off and in Evanston IL 4th of July Parade step off at 3:25pm

Spirit of Atlanta: Same as Madison for Cedarburg, not sure of step off times for them. And in Hales Corner WI, not sure of step off times there either. No info other than that on Spirits web site.

Pioneer: They will be in the Cedarburg/Shorewood, Cudahy and Hales Corner parades, not sure any step off times. All in Milwaukee area

Colts/Colt Cadets: Chicago Area Parades is all they have listed on their website today, no step off times. I would assume same as Cavies.

Legends: Same as Colts

Kilties: Shorewood, Racine and Wauwatosa parades...no step off times listed. Cmon PPL!! lol

Blue Stars, have rehearsal day listed on their web site -

Crossmen have nothing listed..web site looks like it's not updated very well...can't even find the schedule.

• Like 1

Oregon Crusaders with be at the July 4th Parade at Seaside Oregon. I THINK the parade starts at 11AM however I may be wrong. They usually do a stand still afterwards.

Boston has 3 parades that day, but Bristol is not one of them. Norwood is, Chelmsford I think, and....

Cadets in Bristol, but I am hearing that Wakefield isn't footing the bill for the DCI corps this year in that evening parade.

Boston only has 2 parades listed on their schedule. Chelmsford @ 10am and Norwood @ 5:30pm.

Carolina Crown will be at The American Freedom Festival in Provo, UT.

The Skokie IL July 4 noon parade features Blue Stars, The Cavaliers, and Crossmen!

And a camel and a llama.