July 4th Parades

Boston only has 2 parades listed on their schedule. Chelmsford @ 10am and Norwood @ 5:30pm.

heard the 3 parade announcement made by the Corps director himself to the admin staff: 2 parades in the morning, one in the evening. Third parade is Plymouth.

heard the 3 parade announcement made by the Corps director himself to the admin staff: 2 parades in the morning, one in the evening. Third parade is Plymouth.

I believe you. They must be dividing the Corps in half though. The Plymouth parade is the same time as Chelmsford.

I believe you. They must be dividing the Corps in half though. The Plymouth parade is the same time as Chelmsford.

I more than suspect you are correct. Corps has does done similar in the past.

The Skokie IL July 4 noon parade features Blue Stars, The Cavaliers, and Crossmen!

Where are you getting your info from, regarding the Blue Stars and Crossmen??

Boston has 3 parades that day, but Bristol is not one of them. Norwood is, Chelmsford I think, and....

Cadets in Bristol, but I am hearing that Wakefield isn't footing the bill for the DCI corps this year in that evening parade.

Is Wakefield having a parade at all? Last I heard they didn't have enough volunteers for any parade at all. That was in late May.

Crown will be in the Freedom Fest Parade in Provo, UT, which, is one of, if not the largest Independence Day celebration in the country. In the past, the parade could be seen on KSL Channel 5, and at KSL.com, so keep an eye on that if you want to see them.

I will be marching by myself in 2 San Diego area parades...no corps will be joining me. Could be just me walking down the street playing corps music from a boombox, we shall see...

Oregon Crusaders with be at the July 4th Parade at Seaside Oregon. I THINK the parade starts at 11AM however I may be wrong. They usually do a stand still afterwards.

That's a great parade with great fans. The standstills afterwards are pretty fun as well, and they do a big fireworks display at night on the beach. :thumbup:

I will be marching by myself in 2 San Diego area parades...no corps will be joining me. Could be just me walking down the street playing corps music from a boombox, we shall see...

Whether you are in World Class division or Open Class division, I am certain that you will be judged, or at least judgments rendered.

• Like 1