Cedarburg Cheese Shop

I have noticed a pattern over the years with the Scouts score when certain judges are judging them.

Welcome to DCP! Have fun!

• Like 1

You're probably right. Wife couldn't get a good read because of the new stuff. But she said they had a lot of energy!

Yeah, I bet it just takes a performance or two to be comfortable with them. In the long run though, it'll pay off, I'm sure.

I have noticed a pattern over the years with the Scouts score when certain judges are judging them.

"I have noticed a pattern over the years with the (insert corps name here)'s score when certain judges are judging them."

fixed it for you

• Like 5

"I have noticed a pattern over the years with the (insert corps name here)'s score when certain judges are judging them."

fixed it for you

thank you! I am new to posting,sorry.And I was speaking of the Scouts,and a specific set of judges... Edited by stlkeener

My guess is Scouts fans (which include me in my duality of man kind of enthusiasm for drum corps) will be pleased with tonight's results, minus my Rottweiler's sentiments, who is decidedly a Colts fan.

I'd like to see Colts back up in finals again on a regular basis. I was lucky enough to march their highest ever placing show at 10th in 1995.

• Like 1

I'd like to see Colts back up in finals again on a regular basis. I was lucky enough to march their highest ever placing show at 10th in 1995.

Was Chris Thomsa running the horn line for the Colts at that time?

164 users in this thread and no one is at the show??rock.gif

But only 31 members who can post.