Which of the following corps has the best chance to surge and win it a

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following corps has the best chance to surge and win it all this year? Excluding BD, Crown, and Cadets

If (and that's a BIG if) anyone but BD, Crown, or Cadets were to win this year, I can't see how it would be anyone but SCV.

I would lean towards SCV, but while true to the source, I think their current ending is very anticlimatic. I love the rest of the show. Just hate the Do You Hear the People Sing ending - at least as used as the ending (and yes, I do understand that's how the musical (one of my favorites) closes).

I AM surprised how many people have already written Regiment off. How many of their strong finishes over previous years had very weak June's (and even early July's)? I think their "bones" this year are solid, with a great music book and a fantastic visual design...

Harvey

Because you're eliminating BD, CC and Cadets....you should re-state your question: Who is likely to be in 4th place? :tongue:/>

• Like 4

Love to see SCV being talked about medaling for real again.

Now here is a question.. .which corps... Cadets, Crown, or BD falls out of the top 3 to make room for SCV?

I know who my vote would be. But it is still hard to think about.