Dear Crown Brass Staff Peoples:

What do you think?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Sign this petition for the arc!!

• Yea I prefer sitting in the arc
    • Nah, circle it up

Last I checked, the lot was to warm the corps up before a show and get them ready to preform. Crown chooses to warm-up in a circle to get the best warm-up to peak brass performance in the show. It obviously works.

Didn't give any red marks as the OP is expressing his opinion (rather forcefully :rolleyes: ). But waiting for someone to complain that they went to corps Xs practice session and the corps didn't do what they wanted.

Thinking of our run thrus where we sang our parts at times and keep hearing. "I came to see the show done a couple of times and the horn line is SINGING. What is this the Barely Dressed Tabernacle Choir!. Be a Drum Corps and PLAY".

Come to think of it we did hear complaints at times, thanks goodness no Internet then... :cool:

• Like 1

Didn't give any red marks as the OP is expressing his opinion (rather forcefully rolleyes.gif ). But waiting for someone to complain that they went to corps Xs practice session and the corps didn't do what they wanted.

Thinking of our run thrus where we sang our parts at times and keep hearing. "I came to see the show done a couple of times and the horn line is SINGING. What is this the Barely Dressed Tabernacle Choir!. Be a Drum Corps and PLAY".

Come to think of it we did hear complaints at times, thanks goodness no Internet then... cool.gif

:laughing:

Oh man i just got a mental vision of people yelling out requests at drum corps shows! Thanks!

"Wooooo Yeaaaa! Procession of the Nobles!"

Really good points you made there!

• Like 1

Oh man i just got a mental vision of people yelling out requests at drum corps shows! Thanks!

Hey we knew some REALLY good songs that the whole corps could sing....

But what get sung on the bus..... stays on the bus..... :devil:

Thanks back...

• Like 1

laughing.gif

"Wooooo Yeaaaa! Procession of the Nobles!"

Really good points you made there!

George Hopkins - "This year lets change the format of drum corps! It will be a contest of repertoire prepared. The audience will vote for pieces to be played at shows - anything is game - the top 5 pieces in the poll are the ones to be preformed at that show. Points are determined by the groups particular arrangement and performance of the piece. If you didn't prepare Schumann's Symphony No. 3 and it gets voted, SUCKS FOR YOU!"

:tongue:/>