Chambersburg Chatterbox

Yeah it was pretty cool at the PPL show last night.

It went great at Beanpot too, and since so many of the people in the audience marched with some of the corps known for rifle lines: BAC, North Star, and of course 27th. If a color guard, especially rifles, is approved in Boston, it has to be good. Hope storms keep away and people get to see in tonight.

• Like 1

Rain can stop now! Sitting low on the 45. Can't wait to get my face blown off. Unfortunately, I wont have much of a view of the drill, but will be up REALLY high in Allentown. Sound here, visuals there

Cadets 2 lined up at the gate.

In lot across from stadium...still a light rain now...pretty good storm passed through... but clearer skies on the horizon from the southwest. Nice artificial field so show should be on!

I imagine the members of BAC must love laying down in the wet...lol

Prett sure Cadets2 just z-pulled.

Cadets 2. Nice opening impact. Missed cues and hits in ballad. Closer, yikes! Possibility for a major disaster! Drum major got lost, quit directing during the dual medleys. Thank God the corps held it together! Guard..wet equipment. Crowd was great and they gave it their all! I say bravo to all these corps, no matter what the outcome!