Will SCV overtake BD this season?

the only way SCV can do it, IMO, is if they totally flesh the show out storywise,ala Phantom 08. use the props more like a barricade, more role playing, smooth out some transitions, probably some drill re-writes as well as musical.

Since several of us have mentioned the barricade, deaths, etc., it's time for someone to snoop around the SCV caravan and see if anything is being stored under a tarp, or a truck that seems to always be locked. But then again, sheets of plywood could easily have already been painted and stored one on top of another ready to be attached when added to the show.

I absolutely love SCV's show this year, and I've been a big fan of Les Mis since I was a little kid so this show hits home. I really hope they do well and feel successful, because they will deserve it, but I don't see them pulling ahead of BD, because (however you want to take this) it isn't just about the music (and I don't need to get into a diatribe about that here, right?).

• Like 2

Probably not BD, but they're better than the Cadets for me this year. I'd love to see SCV in 3rd.

I feel like you're the only one on DCP who agrees with me. There is a fun back in forth over this on the show thread. worthy.gif

• Like 2

The short answer is: No

The long answer is: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That made me laugh out loud!!!!! :w00t:

Later,

Mike

• Like 1

DeKalb.

Sunday, July 14th.

Bastille Day.

Just sayin...

:thumbup:/>

mais, monsieur...

right country, wrong war.

• Like 1