San Antonio Showdown

If there is a barricade by finals.. they better win GOLD or I call bull ####. I don't care how much I love Crown. tongue.gif

• Like 2

We are gonna go watch BK rehearse tomorrow morning. Nice little surprise!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Have fun!! Really looking forward to your report/review of the SA show!!

Me too... Can't miss us ill have my daughter wearing a pink future blue knight shirt

• Like 1

BKs morning block is 9-11 and then ensemble from 11-1. Run through is at 1. See u there

• Like 1

I ended up with one extra ticket, bottom of upper deck, between the 40s. Email me at TexasPRfan@ aol.com if u are interested.

It appears that DCI has once again found a way to grossly mistreat the Madison Scouts, and conveniently set them up

for a 7th place finish. The entire industry knows better than this, and knows they are in FACT the nominated 5th place

ranking in DCI at present. Another special thanks to the steadfast incompetence of judges like A Lo, and Chapinski who

find their greatest joy in demoting the Scouts at every opportunity. We're on to you both among others who make it

their mission to create ever greater inequity for the Madison Scouts, both now and historically. When Chapinski was

rejected from a much desired staff position with Madison Scouts, this scorned enthusiast became their nemesis. We

are not fooled by your obfuscations, nor are we influenced by your self appointed pedigree. Please go back to bandy

land where you both came from, and please.. don't write.

It appears that DCI has once again found a way to grossly mistreat the Madison Scouts, and conveniently set them up

for a 7th place finish. The entire industry knows better than this, and knows they are in FACT the nominated 5th place

ranking in DCI at present. Another special thanks to the steadfast incompetence of judges like A Lo, and Chapinski who

find their greatest joy in demoting the Scouts at every opportunity. We're on to you both among others who make it

their mission to create ever greater inequity for the Madison Scouts, both now and historically. When Chapinski was

rejected from a much desired staff position with Madison Scouts, this scorned enthusiast became their nemesis. We

are not fooled by your obfuscations, nor are we influenced by your self appointed pedigree. Please go back to bandy

Why do you believe they deserve to be in 5th. You're saying that without a doubt that they are better than Bluecoats and Phantom this year?

• Like 1

Well then, which two of the six incredibly talented corps in front of them do you believe they should pass up? Because honestly, I'm not sure Scouts are better than any of them.

Deserving of 7th place- absolutely. Deserving of 5th? I find that hard to believe, given what we've seen thus far.

Maybe I'll find that I agree with you after watching everyone today. But frankly, I doubt it.

• Like 1