San Antonio Showdown

Some amazing changes have been made to this NOW amazing show! These changes are exactly what this show needed and are already being performed very well! Great show Phantom!

(Still think Crown played Nimrod better :P )

Love the preshow of Phantom, and the ballad is terrific, and the Guard intergration with the show is good, and I really liked this show in the beginning of the season. But its just seems ok now, and I can't point my finger on it as to the reason why. Something just seems missing in the Phantom's show as the season has unfolded. Maybe its the lacklustre closer compared to others, I don't know.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I love how the previous Live Beta HQ feeds were fine, but tonight just HQ is raping my bandwidth.

Logic

Maybe it's not you or FN. It might be....you know.... those "3-letter folks". I bet those guys got great sound and HD.

Oh come on...clean that opening set...

The diagonals are to the box...

Loved Phantom! Some great improvement from them. Yes, definitely close the book for finals!

• Like 1

My oldest son says he's disappointed that Phantom didn't kill a guy this year. Too funny!