San Antonio Showdown

Just have to say, Jay Bocook is a GENIUS to be able to morph different pieces together for the majority of the show and still have it sound good. That show is a beast!

HOLY SYNTH BATMAN

it's where the mics are placed - doesn't sound that way in person / SCV sounded more balanced as their speakers were five years further out than most of the corps...

Hey Corpsband......are my eyes playing tricks on me or....do these guys have purple pants!!! :w00t:/>

Good luck to Nat tonight!

• Like 1

Crown and BD better bring their A game tonite because the Cadets just marched the living crapp out of their show visually tonite, imo.

Cadets show has cleaned up a lOT of visual dirt in their show the last couple of weeks. They are not going to win brass trophy this year, but they could still win a Title with this beast of a show visually... and their drumline is smokin'

Edited by BRASSO

Lot of synth comments in general from I think people watching on FN -- wonder if the webcast mic is in a bad spot, or is it because of the dome, or is everyone really that gooey?

I could gather that it was probably a bad night for goo a few hours ago. There's no need to remind everyone once every ten minutes who is or isn't watching that its there.

I do not see the problem people have with the Cadets' version of Medea.