Denton, TX

Looking for an extra ticket to the show if anyone has one for sale. Finally got the night off and would rather not show up hoping for a good seat.

Willing to pay above ticket price.

PM or email @ dbgilday@gmail.com

Dave Gilday

Looking for an extra ticket to the show if anyone has one for sale. Finally got the night off and would rather not show up hoping for a good seat.

Willing to pay above ticket price.

PM or email @ dbgilday@gmail.com

Dave Gilday

I'm in the same boat. As late as Sunday, there were several tickets available in the reserved ticket area. Once I decided that I wanted to go, the option of choosing anything other than general admission has disappeared. I can't find a phone number to call.

This was my first show in 2010. Fantastic stadium, lineup, and people! I guess you could say this is where I truly fell in love with drum corps. :inlove:

Did I say that's an awesome lineup? Because it is. I was going to go to this one, but opted to go to San Antonio with some college buddies.

9307821746_90dbcb11eb_o.jpg

Do you know if there will be an encore? I sure hope so. Although I do want Crown to do it I really want to see Vanguard's encore.

I'm in the same boat. As late as Sunday, there were several tickets available in the reserved ticket area. Once I decided that I wanted to go, the option of choosing anything other than general admission has disappeared. I can't find a phone number to call.

I'm also looking for an extra ticket. I tried calling but ticket sales have been suspended (except for GA) until two hours before the show begins on Thursday. I would imagine that there are still several seats higher up as I have attended this show several times and I've noticed it being full.