Boston Crusaders Offer Their Uniforms To High School Band

As a drum corps who lost all their uniforms a couple times in their history due to various reasons (including fire), Boston gets it. Nice work, BAC~

YES! I remember quite well my brand new BAC uniform (at the time) going up in smoke from fire of an equipment truck...

Proud to be an alumni of this great corps. Maybe an omen considering what their show theme is based around this year, and them offering up their uniforms, just like JFK obtaining uniforms for them after their fire!!

West Carteret is a great program and if I'm not mistaken has had BAC connections. This is a great move by Boston and a crappy situation for WC. I wish somebody would donate my band some uniforms :( We look awful.

West Carteret is a great program and if I'm not mistaken has had BAC connections. This is a great move by Boston and a crappy situation for WC. I wish somebody would donate my band some uniforms :( We look awful.

I once had a hs vis tech at my hs who was an carteret & bac alum. Im sure there are more connections than this though.

Liahona what year(s) did you march in the BAC?

Liahona marched Boston in '90, '91, I believe.

Liahona what year(s) did you march in the BAC?

90 and 91...My uni was on a smaller equipment vehicle that caught fire...I remember being told it was burnt toast.

edit: thanks BRASSO

Edited by Liahona

Liahona marched Boston in '90, '91, I believe.

nah, she's much younger than that!

ROFLMAO! Liahona is a big, strapping guy, fyi! :tongue:/>/>/>/>

... who flew his private puddle jumper airplane from Connecticut to Boston for practices when he marched Boston.

The ballsybadass dude ( lol! )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1