Jersey Surf Leaving Summer Tour

Is it possible to love this corps any more? Doubtful. The kids are having a blast, they are much improved from where they started this year, and now this.

Surf's Summer Block

They may not be the cleanest corps, but it is so nice to see when corps give back to their communities. Rock on Surf!

• Like 4

Is it possible to love this corps any more? Doubtful. The kids are having a blast, they are much improved from where they started this year, and now this.

Surf's Summer Block

They may not be the cleanest corps, but it is so nice to see when corps give back to their communities. Rock on Surf!

I guess it is (just ran across this!)

When Smith arrived at his daughter’s grave 24 members of the Jersey Surf in full dress uniform, the complete drumline, were waiting at attention. “What a sight,” he said.

(Yes, I replied to myself. Deal with it! :tongue:/> )

Edited by OrlandoContraAlum
  • Like 3

"The Smith family then made a donation to the Jersey Surf to establish the Jody Smith Swatling Memorial Fund.Asked why he made the donation, Smith said simply, 'They came when I asked.' "

That's all I need to know about Jersey Surf. Well done!

Thanks for spreading the word, Marwan. You also are not letting her be forgotten.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 4

Deleted. I was on my phone and subtitles don't appear on that. Sorry about that. And yes I read the article.

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 3

[edit: Comment deleted. See post above.]

Edited by skajerk

Thank God you don't judge for DCI. Your rash judgment and lack of reading comprehension, like the guys who dumped on Normy Diploome last week when he complimented Blue Stars, just shows the poverty of the education system in our nation at present or the closemindedness of those who think themselves know it alls.

Well done Jersey Surf and Blue Stars!!!

from someone who still has family members suffering from the effects of Hurricane Sandy.

Not to distract from the wonderful work Surf is doing, but can you direct me to the Blue Stars info. I apparently have my head under a rock because I haven't heard about this.

Edited by skajerk

Not to distract from the wonderful work Surf is doing, but can you direct me to the Blue Stars info. I apparently have my head under a rock because I haven't heard about this.

post #5 in this thread from the other day: http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/157064-raiders-money-problems-blue-stars-and-our-help/

Surf's Summer Block

That is an absolutely wonderful story.

Hats off to Bob Jacobs and all the great people at Surf!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1