kingston-racine-inverness-schuylerville

Some more fun with Andre Rieu and his orchestra:

Frank Steijns is the carillon player. Marcel Felize is on xylophone.

Some more fun with Andre Rieu and his orchestra:

Frank Steijns is the carillon player. Marcel Felize is on xylophone.

by the way it's 78 degrees here but the humidity is is so thick you can cut it with a knife. like our buddy tony i can't breathe out side...........YIKES!

i begged for popcorn but bonnie is sticking to her guns. a resounding ..NO!!

• Like 1

Jacksonville Suns 4 Tenn.2 Baseball Humidly high here to i keep the air set at 78 keeps the place cool enouht ,just took the puppy out ,I don't feel the humidly i do feel the heat from the sun at 5pm here hotest time of the day .

Edited by Florida Sun

:ph34r:

Yeah, it's sucks HB..I am sitting at home trying to recover from Thursday's oral surgery...whatever I had left on top was taken out, and I now have a full denture..Not as painful as I thought, but taking it out last night made for an unusual feeling of being hit by a hockey puck in the upper lip..

Would have been at Horlick selling souvies, and happier knowing that Memorial Drive in Rat Town is yet again under contruction right outside the stadium, so yet another Horlick parking nightmare..

Liquid lunch again, and hopefully I can actually bite down tomorrow without having my spine jump out of the top of my head..

Dang it Don - that pie sounds good, but it might be a bit tough..I'll take some Little Debbie's..Fudge Rounds and Swiss CAke Rolls..At least those aren't too hard to much down on..

BTW - I'm slumming - JUst watching "The Tuna"'s acceptance speech at the HOF in Canton..Waiting for CC.

And scores from the 3 shows tonight!!!

See y'all in Annapolis.

Pat

ph34r.gif

Yeah, it's sucks HB..I am sitting at home trying to recover from Thursday's oral surgery...whatever I had left on top was taken out, and I now have a full denture..Not as painful as I thought, but taking it out last night made for an unusual feeling of being hit by a hockey puck in the upper lip..

Would have been at Horlick selling souvies, and happier knowing that Memorial Drive in Rat Town is yet again under contruction right outside the stadium, so yet another Horlick parking nightmare..

Liquid lunch again, and hopefully I can actually bite down tomorrow without having my spine jump out of the top of my head..

Dang it Don - that pie sounds good, but it might be a bit tough..I'll take some Little Debbie's..Fudge Rounds and Swiss CAke Rolls..At least those aren't too hard to much down on..

BTW - I'm slumming - JUst watching "The Tuna"'s acceptance speech at the HOF in Canton..Waiting for CC.

And scores from the 3 shows tonight!!!

See y'all in Annapolis.

Pat

i can't imagine having all my teeth out and having to put dentures in right away. but i'm a wimp when it comes to mouth pain. sorry to hear about that.

• Like 1

Reading Sayre Kulp's posts on FB..... the competition portion of the Florida show has wrapped up.

Hopefully we'll get the scores soon. I think Florida Brass is doing an exhibition first.

Yep... Florida Brass is performing now.

No word at all from the Kingston show... at least not from what I've seen anywhere.

Reading Sayre Kulp's posts on FB..... the competition portion of the Florida show has wrapped up.

Hopefully we'll get the scores soon. I think Florida Brass is doing an exhibition first.

if i was wrong on my pics tonight then i will forever hold my peace. no more guessing........LOL.

Edited by donincardona
  • Like 1

if i was wrong on my pics tonight then i will forever hold my peace. no more guessing........LOL.

Don, I bought a Powerball ticket for tonight. I hope that is the right pick!!! :tongue: