Come next Saturday we crown a new champion for 2013...who will it be?

DCI 2013 World Champion  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2013 World Championship

Well Crown actually needs SCV and Cadets to beat BD in some individual captions (percussion, guard, visual) The stronger Cadets and SCV are Finals the more of chance BD's possible score gets pushed down and that allows Crown to dominate in GE and brass and take the Gold! BD didn't win guard or percussion tonight and hence they tied with Crown.

It will take a group effort!!! ABBD!!!

Edited by charlie1223
  • Like 1

Any of the top four are deserving, in my opinion. It will probably be BD. They just seem a little more precise and clean. It would be fun to see an upset, but I love all four shows and won't be upset by any outcome.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 2

It will be blue devils and cadets will win next year. DCI is so politically rigged it's a shame.

It will be blue devils and cadets will win next year. DCI is so politically rigged it's a shame.

I have predicted these placements for several years in a row now. So, I see how the game is being played. I only wish a lot of the fans could figure out the game that is being played behind the scenes.

We will certainly crown "a" champion, but they won't be "new".

Blue Devils. It's been obvious since around San Antonio.

• Like 2

Well Crown actually needs SCV and Cadets to beat BD in some individual captions (percussion, guard, visual) The stronger Cadets and SCV are Finals the more of chance BD's possible score gets pushed down and that allows Crown to dominate in GE and brass and take the Gold! BD didn't win guard or percussion tonight and hence they tied with Crown.

It will take a group effort!!! ABBD!!!

You're right about percussion, but not about guard. Crown is 10 for 20 in guard vs. BD - it's the most evenly matched caption between the two. It's going to come down to the performance and the judge, but Crown certainly is capable of winning guard outright.

I have predicted these placements for several years in a row now. So, I see how the game is being played. I only wish a lot of the fans could figure out the game that is being played behind the scenes.

:ph34r:/> This is where we need that emoticon that has the aluminum foil hat! :w00t:/>

Must be that dreaded Drum Corps Illuminati again...... because we all know how important it is to pick one of those corps every year....whether they deserve it or not. :blink:/>

Seriously....where do you get this stuff from?