Come next Saturday we crown a new champion for 2013...who will it be?

DCI 2013 World Champion  

210 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2013 World Championship

I know what I want -- but I think the Devils. Based on nothing but scoring trends and reviews -- I won't see anyone (except Cadets) til Friday.

• Like 1

Would love to vote Crown, but I just think that BD is too strong. And the gang in blue has a history of getting even stronger during finals week. Crown will as well, but I don't think they can pass BD--2am rehearsals notwithstanding. I do hope, however, that I'm proven wrong.

I expect BD to win. They will gain on Crown between Semis and Finals no matter what, so if Crown doesn't win semis by a half point or more, they are in trouble. I *hope* Crown can win this year (though I thought last year's show was a better product). I'd be thrilled, though, if SCV could pull it off. That would be an amazing story and a fantastic show to win with. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Cadets pulled it out at this point.

99.9% likelihood it will be BD. That will aggravate a large portion of the board members, who are pulling for Crown, simply because they want to see anyone but BD win. But logically that will not happen. BD has the lead on the other 3 contenders, and they are not going to relinquish it in the next 5 days. It simply is not going to transpire.

• Like 2

99.9% likelihood it will be BD. That will aggravate a large portion of the board members, who are pulling for Crown, simply because they want to see anyone but BD win. But logically that will not happen. BD has the lead on the other 3 contenders, and they are not going to relinquish it in the next 5 days. It simply is not going to transpire.

Again, as I said to you in the Crown thread, where will the stock market close next Friday?

And, I'll give you another chance to hone your prediction skills: can you tell me the winning numbers in the Powerball lottery? I'll split it with you 50/50, I promise!

Bottom line, your 99.9% prediction is just 100% your opinion.

"Nothing is written!" ($1 to Lawrence)

• Like 1

Again, as I said to you in the Crown thread, where will the stock market close next Friday?

And, I'll give you another chance to hone your prediction skills: can you tell me the winning numbers in the Powerball lottery? I'll split it with you 50/50, I promise!

Bottom line, your 99.9% prediction is just 100% your opinion.

"Nothing is written!" ($1 to Lawrence)

I don't know who will the lottery or what will be the stock market close. But I know that the sun will rise in the east and set in the west - and that BD will win on Saturday.

• Like 2

You're probably right. But we heard the same thing back in 2008, too.

g1337436914921846786.jpg

I expect BD to win. They will gain on Crown between Semis and Finals no matter what, so if Crown doesn't win semis by a half point or more, they are in trouble. I *hope* Crown can win this year (though I thought last year's show was a better product). I'd be thrilled, though, if SCV could pull it off. That would be an amazing story and a fantastic show to win with. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Cadets pulled it out at this point.

Agreed. Crown won't win. And Cadets have a slight chance of pulling ahead of BD by finals... just watched the Cadets VOD from Friday Allentown and boy did they improve A LOT by Sunday. With Crown's drum situation I just don't see them beating BD.

I'd probably make it 75% BD, 20% Cadets, 5% Crown... :satisfied:

• Like 1