Big, Loud and Live 10

Out here in Southern Cal the Irvine Spectrum theater always gets a good turnout along with the Cinemark Century Stadium 25 in Orange which is located about 1 mile east of the Honda Center (or The Pond, for us old Anaheim Duck fans) on Katella Avenue. I haven't decided yet between the AMC theater at Downtown Disney (next to Disneyland) or the Cinemark in Orange.

• Like 1

I have a choice of 5 or 6 theatres here in Las Vegas. Still trying to figure out which one to go to. Closest to home? The one that usually has the best turnout?

Where are you going? And are you going to take advantage of the free Fan Network streaming before heading out to the theatre?

Garry in Vegas

I will be going to the Cinemark theater in Valley View, Ohio. It's less than 10 minutes from my afternoon client.

I also am streaming Prelims, although I'm just listening while working, not watching.

Fort Collins, CO. A long drive from Casper, WY but worth the trip.

Green hills nashville tn

Very early here but it is empty as can be. There wasn't even somebody to check my ticket before I walked to the hall with all the theaters, so I could theoretically walk into any of the programs. Very strange...

Victoria Gardens or Ontario Mills? Hmmmmmm