Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

Huh, 7th Regiment on before Gold? Yep, that would be the FN schedule being wrong since DCI.org say they're on before. :rolleyes:/> Here we are, new way of experiencing drum corps, let's go.

7th Regiment just finished what I would think is their bestshowthis season. Saw some drill maneuvers I had not noticed earlier this season. I enjoy their guard and musicallytnecorps seemed stronger. Goldie's now about to begin.

Gold on now playing, of course, gold horns.

The room is still up

http://tinychat.com/wdiio here is the link if needed :)

Gold just finished. I'm surprised their show did not get more mention this year. They have members visiting from China and some of the most incredible acrobatic moves and some great martial arts demos. They also have the youngest members so far, a few as young as eight but full of talent. This may be the first corps we've seen that will perform tomorrow. If their musical show was as strong as their visual, this would definitely be the case. Music was very good but the guard was exceptional.

Surprised I missed so much of Music City's performance as I did. Darn this unhealthy habit of mine... :shutup:/> Gold had a neat little ending set. Not sure if they were deliberately going for the Daimonji of various fames (including, yes, the Fire Blast move from Pokemon.) but that's what I saw in it myself. It's a very definitive character for the season of summer, so it would make sense :thumbup:/>

Music City just finished. Strongest musical show so far. Music City has shows that are both original and suit them well and this was no exception. I said last year it would be a year or two before they took an Open Class title and after seeing them today, I stand by my statement from last year. My guess us we will see them tomorrow.

• Like 1