Chat Room for Prelims and Semis!

Chat room It'll be open until the theater broadcast, and all day tomorrow

Blue Saints and Racine Scouts have performed. Les Stentor is getting ready. Blue Saints have heart, drum line gave it their all, the sound at times surpassing their size. Racine Scouts, glad they are back (they missed last year), Very ambitious show, interesting rifle solo involving horn line.

Les Stentors just finished. I would love to see this corps increase in size. They used to do the July4th parade in my hometown and they seem to have fun doing #### they do. They have some great elements in their show. Much cleaner than when I saw it in Manchester. The audience loved the rifles tossed over the drum line's heads.

Notes on Racine: marching 3 baris and one euph. All the corps except the pit get to do guard work--the battery on flags during the ballad and the brass on rifles during the drum feature. I thought they all did great!

Are the groups prior to the broadcast online free for everybody?

I thought they were in previous years but I logged into my account and it is telling me the stream is only for authorized users. I did not subscribe to FN network this year.

They are free.

First time seeing Taipei Yuehfu. Excellent color guard. The music was very soothing but had power when necessary. Both persuasion and horn line performed well. The marching show was very clean. They were also very precise with props. I'm sure visiting the United States is costly but it would be great to see them again.

Scores??...Bueller??...